Thursday, December 18, 2008

Life's Little Nuggets of Goodness

I like to think that life is like a pathway, containing an assortment of little buried treasures or "nuggets" that we find occasionally to help us on our way. Some of these little nuggets provide insight and understanding while others bring sudden bursts of joy or tears of delight as we discover something newly wonderful and pleasant about life. I have found that in finding these little nuggets and "treasuring" them up in my heart, I have been able to later retrieve them in times of need and to benefit once again from their goodness. It is my goal here to create a gold mine of little nuggets that you can discover and treasure up for yourself to bring goodness to your life and to help you along the pathway of your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment